CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 14 May 2009

ItaLiA~!!!

If u put a group of stressed out 3rd year medical students and a week's break post exam.. what do u get?? here's my answer: you get an incredibly crazy, immature, dramatic TRIP~!!!!

Destination of choice: Italy - Rome, Florence/Pisa, Venice

I had SOOOO much fun!! I haven't laughed like that in a long while this year.. It was like our short escape from reality and altho Italy was expensive, it was really worth every penny!!! Here's a few reasons why:

1) The weather was sunny all the way (I have the unwelcomed tan on me to prove it!!)
2) Italy was beautiful~~ the history, the monuments, the food, the ice cream, the handbags, the shoes.. most importantly, the PEOPLE.. seriously, we were listing the good looking men we've come across along the way~
3) The company was amazing! Rus, Aween, Sebah and Aiman... Sure we went thru some serious humps along the way but that's what trips are like.. Had so much fun everywhere we went!
4) The pasta and pizza were TO DIE FORRR~ oh my god.. Im so not kidding!!
5) The ice cream were heavenly... it felt so sinful to be eating them but they were AMAZING~~
6) The B&B in Venice was really great! It was homely, just perfect for our last stop in the 9-day trip~

ok, that's all for now! I'll leave the detailed description on each places in my future entries... ciao baby~~

No comments:

Post a Comment